
Here are a few of the blog posts that I came across in the past week or so that I found particularly profound...
1. "What I loved about the HSM team" by Matt McGill. Matt is a former staff member in the High School Ministry at Saddleback Church. HSM is one of the most recognized Youth Ministries in America. It was cool to hear his perspective and experience as one now coming in as an “outsider” into one of the largest ministries in the country.
2. "Don't Just Take their Money - Educate Them" by Phil Cooke. This article speaks to the need for “raising awareness” in the midst of challenging people to give sacrificially. I liked this article partly because it validated our approach to “Kids In Need” this past school year in NMC Student Ministries.
3. "Bet your Senior Pastor doesn’t do this" by DC Curry. Every Middle School Pastor in the world, should idolize Granger Community Church’s senior pastor, Mark Beeson, for this reason.
4. "11 things I want Jada to know" by DC Curry. DC recently became a father for the first time. He shares 11 things he wants his daughter to know as she grows up.
5. "Staying out of trouble vs. Walking in your calling" by Steven Furtick. This is a great read about what both the CHURCH and PARENTS are doing wrong in the attempt to reach this generation for Christ.
6. "Money & Peace" by Pete Wilson. Pete shares a powerful truth, "There is no correlation between money and peace."
No comments:
Post a Comment