For some time now, I've made a conscious decision to not read blogs. There are tons of people out there with blogs today and many who are worth listening to, reading. My decision to go "cold turkey" on my blog reading for a period of time was part of a process I've gone through to re-examine how I spend my time.
I've come to realize through this process that it's a matter of doing away with good things (not bad things) so that I'm truly able focus on the "God things." Often times, these are seasonal and not for good.
I say all this to say that I'm feeling led to re-engage the blog world around me, specifically for the purpose of allowing other Christ-followers to impact my life through what they are learning and posting on their blogs. Here are a few of the one's I've decided to make regular reads...
Caleb Bislow
Derry Prenkert
Rob Henschen
Kyle Lantz
Seth Bartlette
Chris Knight
Greg Despres
Kurt Johnston
Mark Beeson
Rob Wenger
Josh Griffin
1 comment:
wow...honored and touched to be part of this group....thanks.
Post a Comment