Thursday, May 29, 2008

My Favorite Sawyerisms

After resisting lots of "peer pressure" for most of 4 Seasons mainly because we didn't need another show to watch, Rachael and I finally gave in and started watching LOST. And yes we, like most who start watching, are addicted

Our goal is to be all caught up by the time Season 5 roles around. Right now we're in the middle of Season 3. One of my favorite characters on the show is Sawyer. I can't remember there ever being one character on one show with as many great one-liners. Here are just a few of my favorite nicknames that Sawyer has dished out along the way with the lucky (or not so lucky) recipient...


Hurley: Jumbo Tron

Jack: Dr. Quinn

Kate: Freckles, Belle of the Ball, Sassafras, Sweet Cheeks

Sayid: Al Jazeera

Charlie: VH1 has-been, Chucky

Jin: Mr. Miyagi, Chewie

Claire: Mamacita

Ana Lucia: Ponce de Leon

Mr. Eko: Mr. Ed

Aaron: Baby Huey

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gotta love Sawyer! I forgot some of those nicknames.