A couple weeks ago, in my time alone with God, I stumbled across the annointed words that lie within the first verses of so many of the chapters in the book of Psalms. In was an unplanned study but one that impacted me that morning so I thought I'd share it. Here are some of those "one" verses...
Psalm 128:1 – “How happy are those who fear the LORD – all who follow his ways!”
Psalm 127:1 – “Unless the LORD builds a house, the work of the builders is useless.”
Psalm 126:1 – “When the LORD restored his exiles to Jerusalem, it was like a dream!”
Psalm 125:1 – “Those who trust in the Lord are as secure as Mount Zion; they will not be defeated but will endure forever.”
Psalm 124:1 – “If the LORD had not been on our side…”
Psalm 123:1 – “I life my eyes to you, O God, enthroned in heaven.”
Psalm 121:1 – “I look up to the mountains – does my help come from there? My help comes from the LORD, who made the heavens and the earth.”
Psalm 120:1 - "I took my troubles to the Lord; I cried out to him, and he answered my prayer."
Psalm 119:1 – “Happy are people of integrity…”
Psalm 118:1 – “Give thanks to the LORD, for he is good! His faithful love endures forever.”
Psalm 116:1 – “I love the LORD because he hears and answers my prayers.”
Psalm 115:1 – “Not to us, O LORD, but to you goes all the glory for your unfailing love and faithfulness.”
Psalm 112:1 – “Happy are those who fear the LORD. Yes, happy are those who delight in doing what he commands.”
Psalm 111:1 – “I will thank the LORD with all my heart as I meet with his godly people.”
Psalm 109:1 – “O God, whom I praise, don’t stand silent and aloof…”
Psalm 108:1 – “My heart is confident in you, O God…”
Psalm 107:1 – “Give thanks to the LORD, for he is good! His faithful love endures forever.”
Psalm 105:1 – “Give thanks to the LORD and proclaim his greatness. Let the whole world know what he has done.”
No comments:
Post a Comment