This is the greatest time of year. To me, it's like Christmas. We're less than a week until the start of the greatest sport's season in the world - College Football!And of course, if you know me very well, you know that I'm a die-hard Notre Dame Football fan. As such, like any fan, I tend to be a bit disillusional about how good my team will be. However, that's half the fun as we anticipate the start of another season.
BEST-CASE SCENARIO... ND finishes 10-2 and plays in BCS Bowl while losing only to Boston College and USC, both on the road.
WORST CASE SCENARIO...ND finishes is 6-6 and doesn't go to a Bowl game while losing to Michigan, Michigan State, Boston College, Pittsburgh, Stanford and USC.
There's a lot to be excited about as a Notre Dame fan as we enter into 2010 season. With that in mind, I'm going to try hard to give more of a "realistic" prediction of how good I think the Irish are going to be in 2010. Ultimately, I think they will be very good on offense and better than expected on defense. However, it's going to take awhile to change what has been a culture of losing for the better part of the past 15 years.
With that said, here's my prediction...ND will finish 8-4 and play in the Gator Bowl while losing to Michigan State, Boston College, Pittsburgh and USC.
No comments:
Post a Comment