Wednesday, July 7, 2010

A Summer of Transition



I want to share with you some bittersweet news today. This summer, I will be transitioning out of my role in Student Ministries and Preteens and into a full-time role on the Adult Ministries team at NMC. This is a move that has been some time in the making. I’ve sensed the Lord preparing me to make this move for the past couple of years.

I can’t begin to tell you what a blessing it has been to spend the past 10 years as a team member on the NMC Student Ministries staff! The majority of those years were as the Junior High Pastor and the past 2-3 as more-or-less the Preteen Pastor.

I will be starting a series called “Parting Words to Parents” where I will be sharing a few thoughts with the parents of NMC Students as I prepare to make this transition.

No comments: