
The "Friday Files" will include random lists that give you a sneak peak into my interests and doings.
TOP 25 SONGS PLAYED IN MY I-TUNES
(Obviously, I haven't listened to I-Tunes in awhile)
1. I Will Boast by Paul Baloche
2. Alive Again by Matt Maher
3. He Knows My Name by Tommy Walker
4. Dead Man (Carry Me) by Jars of Clay
5. All the Broken Pieces by Matthew West
6. Washed by the Water by Needtobreathe
7. Counting on God by Desperation Band
8. Signature of Divine (Yahweh) by Needtobreathe
9. All I Need by Shawn McDonald
10. Little is Much by downhere
11. If You Believe Me by Relient K
12. On My Cross by FFH
13. My Maria by Brooks and Dunn
14. Kingdom by Kristian Stanfill
15. Your Name by Paul Baloche
16. Speaking Louder than Before by Jeremy Camp
17. Imagine Me by Kirk Franklin
18. Butterfly Wings by Owl City
19. Happy Day by Tim Hughes
20. Looking for You by Kirk Franklin
21. Everything by Tim Hughes
22. Stop the World by Matthew West
23. Wherever We Go by Newsboys
24. Lay 'Em Down by Needtobreathe
25. Set the World On Fire by Britt Nicole
No comments:
Post a Comment