Thursday, July 15, 2010

Best Tweets of the Week



The title pretty much explains it. Every week or so, I'll share some of my favorite tweets from the past week or so. Here are a few from this past week...

BEST TWEETS OF THE WEEK

@petehise No matter who you are or what you've done...you will never disqualify yourself from His great love for you! (So how awesome is that!!!)

@TimElmore Woodrow Wilson on teamwork: We should not only use all the brains we have but all that we can borrow. My key to success!

@pwilson Amazing! All day long I thought I was turning 37. @brandiandboys said it's just 36! I gained a whole year in one moment!

@GeoffCocanower Not sure how to describe the intensity of joy that exists in my heart tonight after hearing the stories of God's move in SHers...Booya!

@RickWarren To see yourself as you really are you must FIRST see God as he really is. Only then can "the truth set you free" John 8:32

@JeffreySimpson I just saw God. In the brokeness and honesty in a high school guy, God spoke to me.

@RickWarren God did not bring you this far just to leave you where you are. "He who began a good work in you will complete it" Ph.1:6

@RickWarren "What I tell you in the dark, tell others when light comes" Mt10:27 If U are in darkness now -LISTEN for God's whisper!

No comments: