Friday, July 2, 2010

Best Tweets of the Week



The title pretty much explains it. Every week or so, I'll share some of my favorite tweets from the past week or so. Here are a few from this past week...

BEST TWEETS OF THE WEEK

@stevenfurtick: "Quit telling God what you don't have and start giving him what you do have."...talking about gifts/talents

@DougFields "A common/favorite situation: I meet someone, we talk, he has foul language, he asks what I do, I tell him, he cant speak for rest of the time" ...As a fellow pastor, I can relate to this experience.

@pwilson Religion demands justice and yet God gave us grace and mercy!

@robwegner "The answer to solving our problems is not solving our problems. It's in having a purpose that is bigger than our problems." Chris Hodges

@mlrendall Suddenly, i need waffle fries in front of me. With some nuggets and a large sweet tea. Oh Chic-fil-a you set me free.

@stevenfurtick Hey...remember that time I said I couldn't get into soccer? I take it all back. My apologies to the universe.

Mac Lake via his blog – “Knowledge has no significant effect unless it impacts my behaviors.”

Perry Noble via Blog - "In America it seems all to often that the ritual that makes a boy become a man is when the boy tells his mother that he is staying home with his father and not going to church."

Perry Noble via Blog - "The harder a family tries to pursue image over integrity the harder the fall will be when it all comes crashing down. The family today has sacrificed integrity for image…it’s not what we do that really matters…it’s how we appear to others. And…uh…it’s NOT working."

No comments: