Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Profound Posts



Here are a few of the blog posts that I came across in the past week or so that I found particularly profound...

1. The Slide Is Waiting by Mark Beeson. An important truth told through a great picture.

2. Why Sexuality & Nudity is Down in Movies by Phil Cooke. Very interesting rationale!

3. The Middle 70% by Kara Powell via DC Curry. Good reminder for youth workers.

4. What's Wrong with Many Faith Based Movies by Phil Cooke. He references an article by Megan Basham in World Magazine.

5. 10 Hard Questions by Perry Noble. Warning! Don't read this unless you want to be challenged in the area of time stewardship.

6. The Gift of Rejection by Ben Arment. This was a timely article for me to read as Rachael and I embark on raising money for "The Congo Project".

No comments: