Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Official Name: "The Congo Project"

We haven't even raised a penny yet and I feel like I've already experienced Ephesians 2:20 first hand... "Now all glory to God, who is able, through his mighty power at work within us, to accomplish infinitely more than we might ask or think."

What would lead me to say this? Watch for an upcoming story that has left Rachael and I speechless!

The official name we are giving to the raising of the approximately $10,000 that will be needed to buy a building for these abandoned women and children in the Congo is... "THE CONGO PROJECT"

Below is the donation form that we will be using for those who want to join us in making financial donations to get this building bought. If you click on it below, you'll be given a larger view of it that you can print out and mail in along with your check or you can send me an email (jasonthompson@nmc1.org) and I can email you a PDF version of the donation form.


No comments: