Friday, June 11, 2010

Best Tweets of the Week



The title pretty much explains it. Every week or so, I'll share some of my favorite tweets from the past week or so. Here are a few from this past week...

BEST TWEETS OF THE WEEK

@RichardDParker Everyone is gifted - but some people never open their package.

@RickWarren The more I know MY OWN sinfulness,the less inclined I am to disparage OTHERS" He who's been forgiven much loves much" Lk7:47

@RickWarren God's purpose is my peace. God's presence is my pleasure. God's power is my protection.

@mynameiscorey I dare you to call 800-244-6227, & ask for Ronald McDonald

Pete Hise’s blog - "If you’re not trusting God with your money…you’re not trusting God."

Perry Noble’s blog – “If you wait to have 100% assurance that something will work…then I am 100% sure you will never attempt anything great for God.”

Steven Furtick’s blog – “The giants in the land of Canaan won’t be nearly as intimidating once you’ve settled into the land of God’s exceedingly good promises”

Mac Lake’s blog - "Don’t let your failures stop you. Sometimes the difference between living a great life for God and living in mediocrity is how we handle our failures."

DC Curry's blog - "We will stand before God for everything we teach our kids AND everything we fail to teach our kids."

No comments: