Saturday, May 29, 2010

Profound Posts


Here are a few of the blog posts that I came across in the past week or so that I found particularly profound...

1. Theology of Wealth - Great post by Tom Carpenter, as he quotes an excerpt from Richard Foster's book, "Freedom of Simplicity".

2. For the Teachers - NMC Senior Higher Katherine Berkey came up with a very cool idea of how to serve her teachers. She recruited some others to help and here is the result. Way to go, Katherine!

3. EmotionalWhiplash - Pastor Pete Wilson shares a story of joy and heartbreak that he experienced all in the same day, as both a friend and a pastor.

4. Behind the Pulpit: Mark Driscoll’s Reading List - As one of the most well-known pastors in America, I was interested to know what books Mark is currently reading. But what made this a great post for me was that he shared what his kids are reading as well which provides great resource ideas for those of us with kids.

5. Six Leadership Mistakes I’ve Made - Great leadership insights from Perry Noble, one of the leading pastors in America.

No comments: