Since I know a lot of the people that read this are NMCer's, I thought I'd share this here as well.
Investing in the Next Generation: There's a great opportunity right now to serve as a leader on Wednesday nights in Preteens by using your gifts and abilities to help 5th & 6th graders see how they can be used by God to serve others and make a difference for Christ! We're looking for willing people to help lead “Workshops” that do just this by teaching such skills as: Cooking, Crocheting, Woodworking, Photography, Drama and more.
This Sunday morning there will be a Preteen Volunteer Orientation for anyone interested in working with Preteens on Wednesday Nights this school year. This orientation will be from 8:15 a.m. - 9:15 a.m. in GYM 250. This time will be informal, interactive, informative! For more information about volunteering in our Preteen ministry in NMC, give me a shout out at jasonthompson@nmc1.org or 574-773-7773, ext. 226.
No comments:
Post a Comment