Friday, December 19, 2008

Haiti Trip

Today is my first day back in the office after a week spent in Haiti where I had the absolute privilege to help train and encourage some of the sharpest young spiritual leaders that Haiti has to offer. It was a great week of networking with other American pastors on the trip and a great week of ministering to (and being ministered to by) our brothers and sisters in Christ in Haiti.

The poverty is overwhelming but the Christians we had the chance to work with had such great joy and deep faith. It's going to take me awhile to process through everything the Lord wants to teach me from this experience but I'm confident he had me there for a specific reason.

Here are some pictures from the trip. I will try to post more pictures later and more about my experience in Haiti.

No comments: