This is the next to last post of the brief snippets from Francis Chan's book "Crazy Love" that I've been sharing with you over the last few weeks. This excerpt is from page 108."If you really want to experience God’s supernatural provision, then do as He says. Test Him. Give more than you can manage, and see how He responds.
When we are focused on loving Christ, it doesn’t mean we do less. I used to do many of the same things I do now, but I was motivated by guilt or fear or consequences. When we work for Christ out of obligation, it feels like work. But when we truly love Christ, our work is a manifestation of that love, and it feels like love.
In reality, not one of us will ever be worthy. It is useless to attempt earning it; you will never feel ready. It is unknown and uncomfortable. But there really is a God who forgives everything and loves endlessly."
No comments:
Post a Comment