Monday, July 28, 2008

Losing a Great Teammate

For the past 3 years, I feel like I've been really lucky to have had the opportunity to be friends with and work alongside Jeremiah Lauber as a fellow pastor at NMC. Tomorrow Jeremiah and Brandi Lauber will start a new adventure as they follow the Lord's leading and begin the long drive to California where the Lord is calling them for the next chapter of their lives.

While I'm selfishly sad to see them leave, I feel privileged to have known Jeremiah and Brandi and am very excited to see what the Lord is going to do through this incredible couple. Because of Jeremiah and Brandi's obedience, there's no doubt the Kingdom of God wins big!

I cannot tell you how much I've come to appreciate Jeremiah's heart for God and people. Jeremiah's the real deal. He's authentic, humble and compassionate.

I've greatly valued and cherished the opportunity I've had to be led in worship by Jeremiah each Sunday morning in the Connection. A lot of people can sing songs but there's a huge difference between a "song leader" anrd a "worship leader."

Jeremiah is one of those unique individuals who is a true "worship leader", able to lead people into the presence of God because he is always seeking after the heart of God.

Thanks Jeremiah & Brandi and may God bless you guys in this next chapter your lives! NMC's loss is heaven's gain.

No comments: