Monday, February 18, 2008

A True Confession










Hi. My name is Jason Thompson and I'm becoming a NASCAR fan. There I said it! I feel better already. In relationship terms, it's more like officially dating at this point than being committed for life in marriage. I'm not totally sold on it yet but over the last couple of years, I've become increasingly intrigued.

On a rare super chilly (40 degress chilly) Florida day on our January vacation to Daytona Beach Rachael and I decided to visit the Daytona 500 Experience, a mostly indoor attraction, at the Daytona International Speedway. Maybe that's what got me officially interested in officially "dating" NASCAR. We'll see where it goes from here. Stay tuned...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love reading your blog, so please keep it updated. I am so proud of you Jason.

You are a lucky man to have such a wonderful wife and daughter.

Mom