We stand at a significant point in NMC Student Ministries. Summer Camp seems to yearly set the spiritual tone for our upcoming school year. As we embark upon this year's Junior High Camp, I'd ask you to join me in prayer. Let's pray that the move of God that's taking place in our Senior High ministry and at our Senior High Camp would bleed over into the lives of our Junior High students as we head to camp and would bring revival to our Junior High ministry as we head into the school year. I'd encourage you to read the reports of what's happening currently at our Senior High Camp and then check back here next week to know how to best be in prayer for our Junior High Camp.
Here’s where I would like to see us focus our prayer...
1. Pray for all the details (transportation & travel, health, safety, weather, sound/band equipment)
2. Pray for authentic Christ-focused community where students find acceptance and a place of belonging.
3. Our day at Cedar Point - Pray that our time together in large groups having fun would break down barriers/cliches and would result in an incredible Christ-centered unity among our students
4. Pray for myself as I do the speaking at camp. Also pray that I would have wisdom and discernment as I lead the camp. Pray that I would be sensitive to the Holy Spirit and clearly hear His voice.
5. Pray that students would have life-transforming experiences. Pray that the Word of God would come alive
to students (Hebrews 4:12). Pray that students move away from religion to an authentic relationship with
Jesus Christ.
6. Pray for spiritual sensitivity
*Brokenness
*Repentance
*Unity
*Hunger among students to encounter God
*God might Reveal Himself to us
7. Pray against the enemies distractions (sound issues, rebellion, family strife leading into camp, etc.)
No comments:
Post a Comment