I normally don't like to ask prayer for myself but I fully realize that as the leader of this year's IMPACT Mexico team, I will be a big target for spiritual attack. Here are some ways you can be praying for me and my family during the time I'm in Mexico (June 14-25) ...
WAYS TO PRAY FOR ME
*Pray that I'd have wisdom and discernment in key decisions that need to be made for the team
*Pray that I'd have energy and stamina for each day and that I would sleep well at night.
*Pray that I'd stay healthy.
*Pray that I'd not get in the way of what God wants to do and try to take control in situations where I shouldn't.
*Pray that I would savor and enjoy all that God has for me on this trip as a participant as well as the team leader and not get too caught up in the logistics/details that can tend to bog me down.
WAYS TO PRAY FOR RACHAEL & HALEY
*Pray that Rachael would strongly sense the peace and presence of the Lord during these days
*Pray that the time I'm gone would go by quickly for Rachael
*Pray that Rachael would be able to sleep well while I'm away
*Pray that Haley would stay healthy, sleep well and be as low maintenance as a 6-month old can be for Rachael while she plays the role of a "single mom" during these 12 days.
*Pray that nothing unforeseen would go wrong or need to be fixed while I'm away that would cause a lot of stress for Rachael.
*Above all, pray that the Lord's will is done back at home for my family while I'm gone during these days
No comments:
Post a Comment