Tuesday, May 8, 2007
Better Late Than Never
There are 2 main reasons it's taken me so long to get into the blog world ... First, anyone who knows me knows I'm not very tech savvy, OK not tech savvy at all. I'll never be confusing with being on the cutting edge of technology. Part of that might be my own stubbornness towards change. Secondly, I didn't want to enter the blog world because it is the thing to do. One of the most pathetically painful things to watch in the world is someone trying to be something there are not. All you have to do is watch the audition episodes of American Idol to see what I mean. I don't claim to be hip but I do think that there are things I'm learning in my own walk with Christ that my benefit others on the journey. Plus, the whole blog thing kind of looks fun. So, here we go ...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Finally decided to join! I thought you didn't have the time!!! Well, I love you and can't wait to read your blog.
PJ-
Nice to see you finally joined the real world......
Post a Comment